Five Ways to Impress Buyers, Greenville NC Real Estate
Five Ways to Impress Buyers
1. Go green. Energy efficient products and household goods are attractive to buyers. Buyers will love renovations or replacements that help make the house more energy efficient.
2. Wider baseboards. The petty baseboard that builders often use in tract homes doesn’t draw attention. Adding a wider baseboard and a fresh coat of paint makes the room come to life. In any size home this could be very attractive
3. Textured paint. Fresh paint to a wall makes a lasting impression. Choose colors and textures wisely. Don’t get carried away with a color you love remember, that you want your home to appeal to the masses.
4. Improved flooring. Chipped, torn, or dirty flooring can be a huge turnoff for buyers. .They’ll think your home hasn’t been cared for properly which could result in a lower offer -- or no sale at all. New flooring is an excellent idea.
5. Add a deck. A way to add value to your home is by adding a deck. A deck I s a nice feature in a yard. Many buyers are happy to purchase a home that already has a deck.